Dr. Pulley Scooter Parts
Dr. Pulley - Brand History
Dr. Pulley is a true innovator in the industry! Dr. Pulley variator weights use a proprietary self lubricating composite material and their sliding variator weights utilize a unique shape and sliding movement that reduces wear to the weight itself and increases range of motion in your scooters CVT drive. With Dr. Pulley weights, no abnormal wear will occur even when running in high gear.
Dr. Pulley variators have a specially designed ramp shape and an extended ramp and boss length to give your scooter an improved gear ratio. The Hit clutch is the best in its class, offering more complete engagement that is nearly free from performance dampening slippage.
Dr. Pulley Scooter Parts - Featured Items - View All »
- Dr. Pulley 23x18 Sliding Roller Weights for 250cc water-cooled 172mm engines.
- Dr. Pulley Variator Slides for 150cc and 125cc GY6 4-stroke engines.
- Dr. Pulley Performance Variator Assembly V 161300 for 50cc 4-stroke QMB139 engines.
- Dr. Pulley Performance Variator Assembly V 181401 for 125cc & 150cc 4-stroke GY6 engines.
- Dr. Pulley HiT Clutch 161301 w/Bell for Honda, Piaggio, PGO, Kymco, SYM and 50cc, 4-stroke QMB139 Scooters.
- Dr. Pulley HiT Clutch 181401 w/ Bell and 50 deg. pillow springs for Scooters with 125/150/200cc GY6 engines.
- Dr. Pulley HiT Clutch 241801 for Scooters with 250cc Honda or Suzuki engines.