Razor Dune Buggy Parts
Replacement parts for the Razor brand electric Dune Buggy. Dune Buggy tires, tubes, battery chargers, throttles, battery sets and much more.
Part #: 119-130 (*Click* for in-stock date)
- Razor Battery Set used on many makes/models of Razor Scooters including the PR200, MX350/400, Dirt Quad, Dune Buggy and many more. Please click on More Info for the supported models list.
- Universal Parts 12v 7.6ah SLA Battery commonly used in Stand-up Gas Scooters, Pocket Bikes and many more.
- 24V battery charger for most electric scooters and vehicles. Commonly used on Razor Electric Scooters.
- 24V Electric Battery Charger, 1.5amp for many different vehicles including Razor.
- Premium Mobile Charger for 24 Volt electric scooters/vehicles up to 2.5 Amp.
- Replacement Charger Port with 3 wires for Razor vehicles.
- Control Module for the Razor Dune Buggy (V12+), Ground Force Drifter (V3+), Ground Force (V13+) and Crazy Cart (V1+).
- Electrical Kit with Thumb Throttle and Controller for the Razor Dune Buggy V1+, Razor Ground Force Drifter V1+ and Razor Ground Force Go Kart V13+.
- Replacement ON/OFF Switch without light indicator for Razor scooters.
- On/Off Switch with Light Indicator for Razor vehicles.
- Razor Brand 6-Pin Thumb Throttle for the Ground Force Go Kart (V13+), Dune Buggy (V12+) and Drifter (V3+).
Part #: 119-232 (*Click* for in-stock date)
- Razor Dune Buggy Seat Belt w/Safety Plate & Hardware, fits all Versions
- Chain for Razor Dune Buggy V1+, fits the axle sprocket.
- Chain Tensioner for Razor Dune Buggy, V1+.
Part #: 119-149 (*Click* for in-stock date)
- Razor Dune Buggy Rear Wheels, set of 2.
*NOTICE: Do Not Discard Original Rear Wheels! You will need to remove the spacers from your original rear wheels in order to install the replacement rear wheels.
- Kenda Brand Tube-Tybe Tire size 200x50 with K909 Tread Pattern.
- Kenda Brand Non-Marking Tube-Tybe Tire size 200x50 with K301 Tread Pattern for low rolling resistance and great maneuverability.
- Qind Brand 200x50 Tire & Tube combo used on Razor scooters and many other makes and models.