Razor E-100/E-125 Parts
OEM replacement parts for the Razor E100/E125 scooter. Razor E100 wheels, innertubes, belts, battery chargers, tires, throttles, batteries and much more.
Part #: 119-128 (*Click* for in-stock date)
- Razor Battery Set for E100/E125 Model V16+, Razor E150 Model V6+, E175 Model V19+ and eSpark.
- Universal Parts 12v 4.5ah SLA Battery.
- Universal Parts Wire Harness for the Razor E100 scooter. Please check compatibility before ordering.
Part #: 119-200 (*Click* for in-stock date)
- Universal Parts Wire Harness for the Razor E100/E125 Model V16+, Razor E150 Model V6+, E175 Model V19+ and eSpark.
- Universal Parts 24V Electric Battery Charger, 0.6 amp for many different vehicles including Razor.
- 24V battery charger for most electric scooters and vehicles. Commonly used on Razor Electric Scooters.
- Replacement Charger Port with 3 wires for Razor vehicles.
- Size 447-3M-12 belt used on many electric scooter models.
- Belt-399-3M-14, used on Razor model 132E. NOT THE E100.
- Universal Parts Electrical Kit with Twist Throttle and Controller. Fits the Razor E100/E125 (V10+), E150 (V1+), E175 (V19+), eSpark (V1+) & Trikke E2 (V1+).
- Universal Parts Control Module for Razor E100/E125/E150/E175, eSpark & Trikke E2 chain driven models with 7 connectors.
- Control Module for Razor E100/E125/E150/E175, eSpark & Trikke E2 chain driven models with 7 connectors. Please make sure the controller you are replacing is Model No: ZK2400-DP-LD-ROHS before purchasing this replacement!
- Universal Parts Single Speed Twist Grip Throttle for Razor E100/E125/E150/E200/E300/Pocket Mod and eSpark vehicles.
- Universal Parts Wire Harness for all electrical wires on razor E200/E300/E400/PR 200 controller. Adapter
- Universal Parts On/Off Switch with Light Indicator for Razor vehicles.
- Universal Parts 7A Reset Button for Razor E1 Series and E Spark.
- Universal Parts 100 watt chain driven motor for Razor E90/E100/E125/E150/E175 electric scooters. This is for the CHAIN-DRIVEN Razor E90 (V1+) E100/E125 (V5+), E150/E175 (V1+) and eSpark Electric Scooters. This E100 motor will not work on Razor E100 scooters that are belt-driven.