Driven Racing 420 Front Sprocket for Kawasaki Z125
Driven Racing EVO TECH front sprocket for Kawasaki Z125 with 420 chain.
Driven Kawasaki Z125 front sprockets are available in 13t and 14t options.
A few rules regarding gear ratios for sprockets are as follows:
- Drop teeth on front/add teeth to rear = increased torque, increased acceleration, wheelies, racetracks with short straights
- Add tooth on front/reduce teeth on rear = increased top end speed, open road cruising, lowers RPMs, better gas mileage, tracks with long straights
- 1 down on the front is like adding 3 teeth on the rear
- The bigger the rear sprocket, the lower the gearing and the faster the acceleration
- Available in 13 and 14 Tooth
- Case Hardened
- Fits #420 Chain
- Inner Diameter (peak to peak): 14mm
- Inner Diameter (valley to valley): 17mm
- Made in USA!
Kawasaki Z125 Pro