Driven Racing 420 Rear Sprocket for Kawasaki Z125
Driven Racing EVO TECH rear sprocket for Kawasaki Z125 with 420 chain.
Driven Kawasaki Z125 rear sprockets are available in 30t and 32t options.
A few rules regarding gear ratios for sprockets are as follows:
- Drop teeth on front/add teeth to rear = increased torque, increased acceleration, wheelies, racetracks with short straights
- Add tooth on front/reduce teeth on rear = increased top end speed, open road cruising, lowers RPMs, better gas mileage, tracks with long straights
- 1 down on the front is like adding 3 teeth on the rear
- The bigger the rear sprocket, the lower the gearing and the faster the acceleration
- Available in 30 and 32 Tooth
- Case Hardened
- Fits #420 Chain
- Bolt Spacing: 68mm
- Made in USA!
Kawasaki Z125 Pro