SSP-G GY6 232cc 4V Power Kit
This complete power kit comes with a 67mm cylinder kit and matching crankcase. This means there is no machining of the crankcase required! The crankcase is also pre-drilled and tapped for an oil cooler, which is a necessity on street ridden bikes. An oil block off fitting is included for race bikes.
Includes the following:
- Complete 4-Valve Cygnus style cylinder head assembly with 25mm intake valves and 23mm exhaust valves
- 67mm ceramic coated cylinder and high compression forged piston
- Right and left engine cases with oil seals and bearings (must be installed by end user)
- 250 degree camshaft, cam gear, and roller rockers
- Anodized head and cam covers
- 8.2mm stroker crank
- Gaskets, cylinder studs, 96 link cam chain, and associated hardware
The manufacturer suggests up to 25hp at 10,800 RPM is possible with this kit.
Some recommended additions (not included with kit) are: a high torque starter and starter clutch, an oil cooler kit for street riding, a high quality (such as Bando) 842-20-30 belt, 34mm PWK carburetor, quick throttle, rear gears, and a performance clutch and variator kit. Please see related items.
Please Note: This kit is for experienced users only. Modifications may be required to ensure the engine will function properly. The cases need to be relieved when using the +8.2mm crankshaft or there may be interference with the piston. Stacking multiple base (cylinder) gaskets will help to make compression levels more manageable.
Please see our Warranty & Returns Policy.
- Cylinder Bore: 67mm
- Cylinder Height: 75.2mm
- Cylinder Stud Spacing: 57mm ("B Case")
- Overall Left Crankcase Length: 20 inches
- 23mm Exhaust Valves
- 25mm Intake Valves
- Includes All Gaskets and Hardware
- Made in Taiwan