J.Costa Variator Kit - Piaggio 50cc 2T
This complete variator kit consists of the variator body, bell, bushing, slider and rollers. It is recommended that the assembly is done by professionals to ensure proper operation. This variator includes a set of 5 rollers of a different weight for tuning. The weights must be staggered (every other) with the weights pre-installed in the variator to ensure the variator is balanced.
Compatible with the following 2-stroke models:
Aprilia: SR Hiper2
Derbi: Atlantis 50, GP1 50
Italjet: Jet Set 50, Torpedo 50
Gilera: Runner 50, Typhoon 50
Piaggio: Fly 50, Zip 50
Vespa: ET2, LX50
With the JCosta PRO variator for Piaggio 50cc 2T you will achieve:
- Smoother running.
- Better aerodynamics.
- Weight reduction (inertial control).
- Lower temperature inside the variator, thanks to its revolutionary design with heatsink.
- Higher quality of all the variator components, thus increasing its durability and lower maintenance.
As a result, you will get:
- Faster performance.
- A greater reaction to the throttle, thanks to the Roller Pressure-Depression effect.
- A reduction in fuel consumption.
Please see our Warranty & Returns Policy.
- Uses 20mm Weights in 5g and 10g
- Made in Spain!