Warranty & Returns
Please Read Before Returning Merchandise
You must contact us in advance to return an item. We have a Merchandise Return System designed to better serve our customers and streamline the returns process. Below are step by step instructions for returning product:
- Call 1-866-478-8700 or Email Us and describe the item you're returning and the reason for the return. Your Partsforscooters.com sales representative will provide you with a unique RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. We cannot accept returns without an RMA number.
- Repackage the merchandise and include a copy of your original sales receipt. Write your RMA # clearly and legibly on the sales receipt and on the side of the box.
- Ship the box to Partsforscooters.com (address below). We are not responsible for lost shipments, so please use a trackable return method such as UPS or Postal service with delivery confirmation. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed otherwise by PartsForScooters.com. When the merchandise arrives it will be processed by our receiving department. We will inspect the item to ensure it is in new condition and issue a refund accordingly. A 20% restocking fee may be applied to returned parts. All orders that received FREE shipping will have the original cost of shipping deducted from the return amount.
Merchandise Return Guidelines
- All Returns must have the RMA # written on the box to be accepted.
- Refusing a delivery is NOT the same as returning. Additional charges may be applied if you refuse delivery.
- If you need a replacement part right away we will charge you for the item, but we will credit you upon receiving and processing the returned item
- No Returns over 30 days from the original invoice date will be accepted. Once your RMA has been issued, it will expire if the part is not returned to us within 14 days.
- Partsforscooters.com reserves the right to deny a return on items damaged by the customer during installation or during return shipping
- We cannot accept returns for merchandise damaged during shipping to the customer. If you happen to receive damaged product from the freight carrier, save all packaging materials and call or email us immediately in order to get the claim process started.
- PartsForScooters is not responsible for missing orders after they have been delivered. You are responsible for the security of your delivery location and claims for orders missing after delivery cannot be made as all responsibility at that point lies with the customer.
- The following items are not acceptable for return: All High-Performance Parts, Electrical Items (Battery Chargers, Controllers, CDIs, Regulators, Stators, etc.), Items Sold By The Foot, Tools, Engines, Special Orders, Manuals, Books, Oils/Chemicals (consumables) or any Used Parts
Stock Parts: Are under warranty for 30 days from manufacturers defects with the following exceptions. Electric scooter controllers are not under warranty or returnable due to the nature of electronics and the potential for damage during installation. If you need a controller replaced please take your scooter to a Partsforscooters.com service center.
Performance Parts: We do not warranty any of these items or sell/approve for street use. Performance items come with the original manufacturers warranty against factory defects.
Tools: We do not warranty tools.
Manufacturer Warranties: After the PartsForScooters.com 30 day standard warranty period, PartsForScooters.com is not responsible for any shipping costs incurred on valid manufacturer warranty claims; the customer assumes full shipping responsibility.
Manuals and Books: We do not warranty any manuals, books or publications of any kind.
Engines: Partsforscooters.com/Universal Parts has a no-return policy on all engines, barring manufacture defect or shipping damage.
International Orders: PartsForScooters.com/Universal Parts does not cover freight charges on international warranty orders.
Other Terms And Conditions
Prices: All prices are in US dollars. The billing for your order will also be in US dollars, including those shipping outside the US. Your total order price will include the price of the product(s) plus any applicable sales tax and shipping charges. Please review your order carefully prior to submitting it for processing.
When a Return Shipping Label (RSL) is issued it expires within 10 days. If the RSL is not used within that 10 day period an automatic charge will apply for item(s) received from Partsforscooters.com for warranty replacement, but not paid for.
Partsforscooters.com reserves the right to change prices for products at any time without prior notice.
Partsforscooters.com reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of sale at any time.
Contact Us Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
7300 Bryan Dairy Rd Suite 475
Largo, FL 33777
International customers call: (727) 347-1661
US & Canada customers call: 1-866-478-8700
Phone lines are open 9am - 6pm EST. Dealers please contact us via phone