Razor Scooter Parts
How To Identify Your Razor Model Version
Model versions can be determined based on your 8-digit Bar Code ID. The Bar Code ID can be found on many places including the battery cover, on the bottom of the frame, charger, stem and/or box. The 7th and 8th digits are the version number (e.g. "09"=version 9, "10"=version 10, etc.)
Razor - Brand History
It’s not how you ride, but how the ride makes you feel
From day one, Razor has focused on providing the very best riding experience, combining cutting-edge technology, high-quality materials and innovation to deliver products designed to suit riders’ evolving lifestyles.
Founded in 2000, Razor quickly became an icon of American culture with the introduction of the now legendary A model kick scooter. The must-have item of the year, the A model continues to be an essential ride for anyone on the go.
Today, Razor offers a full line of award-winning products that inspire and excite riders around the globe. Influenced by our Southern California home, and rooted in popular action sports – from motocross and BMX, to snowboarding, skateboarding and surfing – Razor’s products embody the spirit of freedom and fun.
Source: About Razor
Razor Scooter Parts - Featured Items - View All »
- Universal Parts 100 watt chain driven motor for Razor E90/E100/E125/E150/E175 electric scooters. This is for the CHAIN-DRIVEN Razor E90 (V1+) E100/E125 (V5+), E150/E175 (V1+) and eSpark Electric Scooters. This E100 motor will not work on Razor E100 scooters that are belt-driven.
- 24V battery charger for most electric scooters and vehicles. Commonly used on Razor Electric Scooters.
Part #: 119-133 (*Click* for in-stock date)
- Razor E100/E125 (V1+), E150 (V6+) and eSpark Kickstand with screws.
Part #: 119-130 (*Click* for in-stock date)
- Razor Battery Set used on many makes/models of Razor Scooters including the PR200, MX350/400, Dirt Quad, Dune Buggy and many more. Please click on More Info for the supported models list.
- Universal Parts Control Module for Razor E100/E125/E150/E175, eSpark & Trikke E2 chain driven models with 7 connectors.