Razor Scooter Parts
How To Identify Your Razor Model Version
Model versions can be determined based on your 8-digit Bar Code ID. The Bar Code ID can be found on many places including the battery cover, on the bottom of the frame, charger, stem and/or box. The 7th and 8th digits are the version number (e.g. "09"=version 9, "10"=version 10, etc.)
Razor - Brand History
It’s not how you ride, but how the ride makes you feel
From day one, Razor has focused on providing the very best riding experience, combining cutting-edge technology, high-quality materials and innovation to deliver products designed to suit riders’ evolving lifestyles.
Founded in 2000, Razor quickly became an icon of American culture with the introduction of the now legendary A model kick scooter. The must-have item of the year, the A model continues to be an essential ride for anyone on the go.
Today, Razor offers a full line of award-winning products that inspire and excite riders around the globe. Influenced by our Southern California home, and rooted in popular action sports – from motocross and BMX, to snowboarding, skateboarding and surfing – Razor’s products embody the spirit of freedom and fun.
Source: About Razor
Razor Scooter Parts - Featured Items - View All »
- 100 watt chain driven motor for Razor E90/E100/E125/E150/E175 electric scooters. This is for the CHAIN-DRIVEN Razor E90 (V1+) E100/E125 (V5+), E150/E175 (V1+) and eSpark Electric Scooters. This E100 motor will not work on Razor E100 scooters that are belt-driven.
- 24V battery charger for most electric scooters and vehicles. Commonly used on Razor Electric Scooters.
Part #: 119-147 (*Click* for in-stock date)
- Razor Handlebar Grips for units that come with a thumb tab throttle.
Part #: 119-133 (*Click* for in-stock date)
- Razor E100/E125 (V1+), E150 (V6+) and eSpark Kickstand with screws.
- Razor Battery Set used on many makes/models of Razor Scooters including the PR200, MX350/400, Dirt Quad, Dune Buggy and many more. Please click on More Info for the supported models list.
- Control Module for Razor E100/E125/E150/E175, eSpark & Trikke E2 chain driven models with 7 connectors.
Our Featured Brands - View All Brands »
- Dr. Pulley Brand Parts
- Razor Scooter Parts
- Kenda Tires
- Vee Rubber Tires and Tubes
- Hoca Performance
- Original Bike Spirits
- Bel Ray - Total Performance Lubricants
- Shorai Batteries and Chargers
- Gates Brand Belts
- Street FX Lighting and Accessories
- Dry Pak- Waterproof Cases
- Naidun Tires
- Yunming Top Cases
- Forsa Shocks
- Chris Products
- Uni Air Filters
- Dennis Stubblefield
- Star Tron Fuel Treatment
- Ride On
- Heidenau Tires
- Bando Brand Belts
- Helix Racing Products
- ScootR Logic
- ATV Logic
- Visu Filter
- Slipstreamer Windshields
- NGK Spark Plugs
- MotoBatt Batteries
- Pit Posse
- Outlaw Racing Products
- K &N Performance Filters
- Ancra Tie Downs
- Haynes Manuals
- Currie Technologies